Hello there! WordPress is a website that helps you create websites easily. It is simply the website of websites. Here are 10 benefits of using WordPress:
- COST EFFECTIVE AND EASY TO USE: Yes, WordPress lets you create, design and feed your own website thereby cutting down the cost you are about to pay a website designed and an Internet service provider. It has a help section and customisable options that makes it easy for even a novice to create a beautiful professionally looking website.
- DESIGN FLEXIBILITY AND CONSISTENCY: WordPress offers you a wide range of design options in addition to pre designed purchasable themes. You can either buy a theme to use it or you can create and customise your own theme. The power feature is the consistency of these themes. When you use a theme in WordPress as a part of creation of a particular website, no matter how many ever more pages you add, the theme design and settings continue unless and until you change it yourself.
You may also interested, 5 tips to become professional web designer
- MULTI-SERVER USAGE:WordPress is an extremely mobile technology. You can use it from different devices rather than using only one server which adds to the complexity of the whole process. Every computer you use your WordPress website can be considered as a de-facto server.
- BETTER TIME MANAGEMENT: WordPress helps you manage your time in creating and maintaining a website effectively. For example, if you have to upload several content at several points of time, you can actually schedule the uploading and it will be done automatically. You don’t need to pester a web designer for every full stop and comma.
- ADAPTABILITY TOWARDS MODERNIZATION: When text blogging is mainstream old-school, WordPress actually allows users to be compatible with the changing technology, In addition to changing designs, users can upload photos, audios, videos and even GIFs to adapt to the changing trends.
- EASY TO CREATE: You don’t need to work days or weeks to write HTML codes to get your website live. All you need is hours and minutes to create websites.
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION: For any new website that goes live, it is an essential part so as to be found by the search engine robots. Only that marks the partial success of your website. With WordPress, you can contribute as much as you want and every time you add content, it gets indexed within a matter of hours in the search engines, so that your website will be visible in the search engine results easily.
- IMPROVED SECURITY: Yes, you read that right, in contrary to a majority of allegations going on against the usage of plugins in WordPress. If you use the right developer, he/she can actually make the website hacking proof. Nevertheless, it has to be noted that even genuine website are vulnerable to hacking. Remember twitter and facebook accounts getting hacked?
- COMMUNICATION WITH THE VISITORS: Although you can have a “Contact us” button on traditional websites, websites created with WordPress have the option to have comment boxes, so as to enable the visitors to comment and for the creators to reply making way for a 2-way engaging communication.
- MULTI USER CAPABILITY: WordPress also allows more than a single user, when authorised, to use, edit, create, add or remove content and create websites explicitly. WordPress also includes allowing many users to be remotely working as a team to create a single website. Getting the developer feels, right? Head to wordpress.com right now.
The writer of the blog is an professional html and wp developer working with a psd to wordpress services exprt. Also offers magento ecommerce solutions.